Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Quick Update

I'm still home on Maternity leave and not looking forward to going back to work, but I know I need to. Nathan has been a little bit of a pill lately come to find out he has a cold and is not feeling very well. Tristan doesn't like to sleep during the day and when he is over tired he is hard to get down at night too. I don't feel like I get sleep, but that just comes with the territory. We have compared pictures of the two boys and we have agreed that they had to of been twins in heaven, the only physical difference we can see is their ears. Nathan is still loving being a big brother, he tries to help all the time even "shhh" him quietly when he is upset and at bedtime when he gives Mommy kisses he has to give them to brother too. He is amazing with his ABC's and reads them off of signs everywhere. He's getting better recognizing numbers, but he is definately better at his ABC's so far. I can't belive how fast they grow. Tristan is growing out of his newborn clothes and into 0-3 months and I feel like he is getting too big too fast.

No comments: